10 Chocolate Chip Recipes

10ChocolateChipRecipes@NancyCreative.com

Today is National Chocolate Chip Day–WooHoo! It sounds like a great excuse to enjoy lots of chocolate chip goodies, doesn’t it? Here’s a little roundup of some recipes you may want to try…

ChocolateChipMuffins@NancyCreative.com

These Chocolate Chip Muffins are great for breakfast or anytime!

DarkChocolateCinnamonPecanCoffeCake@NancyCreative.com

Dark Chocolate-Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cake is a really good breakfast treat, too!

DoubleDarkChocolateBananaBread@NancyCreative.com

For a snack, have a slice of this Double Dark Chocolate Banana Bread.

ChocolateChipLoaf@NancyCreative.com

Or maybe this frosted Chocolate Chip Loaf.

ChocolateChipSkilletCookie@NancyCreative.com

Later in the day, satisfy your chocolate chip sweet tooth with this Giant Dark Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie–it’s thick, chewy, and really yummy!

DarkChocolateChipOreoCookieBars@NancyCreative.com

Or make some easy cookie bars–like these Dark Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookie Bars.. .

ChewyChocolateChipCoconutBars@NancyCreative.com

Or Chewy Chocolate Chip Coconut Bars

ChocolateChipConfettiBrownies@NancyCreative.com

Or the fun and colorful Chocolate Chip Confetti Brownies!

JumboOatmealChocolateChipCookies@NancyCreative.com

There’s nothing like a thick, chewy Jumbo Oatmeal-Chocolate Chip Cookie with a glass of milk in the afternoon or evening.

JumboChocolateChippers

But you may just want a good old chocolate chip cookie like these Jumbo Chocolate Chippers.

Hope you enjoy National Chocolate Chip Day this year and have a great weekend! 🙂

Linked to Fiesta Friday, Inspire Me Monday.

36 thoughts on “10 Chocolate Chip Recipes

1. eclecticoddsnsods

Nancy, nancy, nancy, sighs, how naughty is this post? On a scale of 1 – 10 I would say 20, i mean one recipe would be naughty enough but all of these? LOL…lucky I didn’t faint with excitment, what a great collection, thank you for coming to FF #68 and how are you lovely lady? Justine xx

2. thebakealogue

Had no idea today was Chocolate Chip day! Just as well I baked a chocolate chip cake 🙂 … will try out your suggestions soon as all those treats look divine!

3. Jhuls

It seems that we have mutual love for chocolate chips. But who doesn’t? I’m gonna check these out and probably I’ll end up bookmarking them all. 😀 Thanks for sharing these links and have a fabulous weekend! Happy FF! 🙂 xx

4. GFLife247

We are chocolate lovers over here, so this post is perfect for my family. Every time I visit Mt. Rushmore, I go into the ice cream and fudge shop with my friends, and they have the corniest chocolate addict shirts, cups, posters, etc. Reminds me of this post too! All your dishes look delectable. Have a wonderful weekend, and happy FF! 🙂

5. eatmunchlove

Chocolate chips galore! I cant wait to jump into my kitchen to try a few of these recipes Nancy! Thanks for bringing such inspiration to FF! 🙂

6. Selma's Table

Well, I’ve had to bookmark this page as I want to eat EVERYTHING on it! Thanks for compiling such a comprehensive range of chocolate chip goodness! Happy Fiesta Friday!

7. Pingback: Fiesta Friday #69 - Fiesta Friday

8. skd

The banana bread and frosted chocolate chip loaf are extraordinary. I am ravenous😀😋🍞🌰🍌🍫🍞🍩

You’re welcome! Thanks for visiting–I tried commenting on your site, but guess I wasn’t able to since I’m not on Google+